Legal Drinking Age in Turkey in 2019
Posted by isturkeysafe
Monday, November 26, 2018
Last Update : Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages cannot be promoted and advertised for consumers in any way. So you can not see commercials of alcoholic beverages in Turkey.
- Campaigns, promotions and activities that encourage the use and sale of alcoholic products cannot be made.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold by automatic vending machines in Turkey. That's why there is no beer vending machines in Turkey.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold in markets from 22:00 to 06:00.
- Alcoholic beverages can be drunk 24h only in places where the permission is granted, however alcoholic beverages cannot be sold in these places to be drunk outside the premises.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold at dormitories, health service places, sports competitions, stadiums and indoor sports halls, all kinds of education and training institutions and coffee houses.